Clark got me another new lens for Christmas this year. So fun! How did he know?
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Trying Out My New Lens
Pictures with the Lens Clark got me last year.


Clark got me another new lens for Christmas this year. So fun! How did he know?

Clark got me another new lens for Christmas this year. So fun! How did he know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Lucky girl.
You have the cutest grandbaby in the world! I bet this was a FUN Christmas.
I love new glass!! (Unfortunately the ones I want are real expensive now. So I figure I just need to improve with the ones I have now and if I still want more I better save up my pennies and nickels!!
Love the grandbaby!!! SOOOOOO adorable!!!
adorable... correction, that babe ranks in the freaking adorable category! TRULY!
Awesome!!! have fun learning all sorts of new tricks! and of course, as always! Asher Dean is ADORABLE!!!!!
Whoah. When did you make that last pic b&w?
so jealous!
Post a Comment