Sunday, October 18, 2009

Merritt is on the Mend!




Our sweet old Dog, Merritt, gave us a bit of a scare last weekend. She couldn't get up off her back legs nor could she breath well. Poor thing went into a bit of a panic. We had to stroke her back off and on throughout the night to help keep her calm. I couldn' t believe how emotional I felt at the thought of Merritt suffering or at worst being put to sleep. I love that our Vet was able to give her something to heal her. She is back to her tail - wagging, food - loving self. She is one of our Heavenly Father's creations that bring us so much JOY.


She is a Joyful creation too!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

my pups are my babies for now and I couldnt imagine. I'm glad she is doing better. Kendall is so very pretty:)

danakat said...

I never would have imagined how much your heart hinges on the love for a pet until Sasha came into our world. I am so so happy and relieved that Merritt made it through. And now he has a sheep friend to play with. ;)
And Kendall is very much a joy. In spirit and in beauty. I'm looking forward to getting to know her even better. Yay me! :)

Karen said...

Love that Kendall. LOVE that Kendall. And your photos are pretty dang good! Oh and sometimes I sneak a peek at your grandbaby. Hands down, he is the cutest baby around! Oh my he is aborable.

Kimberly Cone said...

Dang! Kendall looks hot. Glad Merritt is doing better. Gotta hold on until Bud gets back.

Sharon said...

Glad that she is doing better! Animals really do bring lots of joy...when they aren't being stinkers, like mine can be! ;-)

LOVE your pics too!

Wendyrful said...

I'm glad to hear that Merritt is feeling better. We were sad to hear he had such a bad time after Liam saw him. Liam would be sad if he couldn't come visit Merritt also. And Gorgeous pic's of Kendall!