Thursday, February 25, 2010

Practicing

Kendall and Cassie let me practice photography on Sunday. They were so serious. I could hardly get a smile out of them and when they did goof around it was crazy.
Cassie and her doggie, Molly are staying with us for a few weeks while Kristy and Barlow have fun being first time Granparents out west.
Cassie is really like another daughter to us and Molly is adorable.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Often when I photograph Kendall with another person it becomes apparent how dark Kendall's skin is. Cassie's skin is just so fair and reflects all the light beautifully. It is difficult for me to capture Kendall's true beauty. I have to get better at understanding light.



Photobucket



Cassie got a new dress and Kendall did Cassie's hair. Now Kendall needs a new dress!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Karen said...

Did you just hop on the bus? I am dying to know how that happened. Great shots. They were being serious. I love that dress....I think I have seen it before on a bride to be.

kg said...

What beautiful models!!

Natalie said...

How fun to see these 2 cute girls! Kendall did a fabulous job on Cassie's hair, I love it. Great pics, Shari.

danakat said...

Something so Jane Austen about the first shot. Maybe their expressions...maybe your coloring of the photo. But I love it. These are beautiful, Shari! Of course, those two gorgeous girls help out a lot. I sure do love them!!

I was drooling over Cassie's hair on Sunday. Kendall has mad skillz. :)

Lisha said...

What great shots of two beautiful girls!

Kimberly Cone said...

Random guy: Did you know this bus is active.
Austin: Okay.
Random guy: I just think you need to know this is federal property.
Austin: Okay.

Next we'll have to sneak into an airport terminal to take pics. hahaha.

Gorgeous shots!

Anonymous said...

They look great and Kendall has a gift with doing hair. I know who to call when I need mine to look awesome! :)

I have my camera!!! We need to go play sometime!

Shaunte' said...

Those pics are so COOL, I guess is the word! You would do great at senior portraits=)

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am cracking up at these serious expressions. Such beautiful girls, a lovely dress, and a gorgeous hair job!