Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Neighbors

We love our neighbors, the Robertson family. Clark has really enjoyed being their home teacher off and on for years. Wendy is now my wonderful visiting teacher.
There are so many memories of Bill and Wendy helping us out with church functions. Whether it's setting up, cleaning up or just about anything else, we can always count on them.
Lately Wendy and I have spent alot of time together sewing prom dresses and making costumes for the High school musical. She is a good seamstress, a very creative woman and a supportive friend.
It was fun taking their pictures. I love watching their beautiful family interact with each other and all those extra mommies taking care of Liam.

*note to self: White walls do not make good back drops and don't forget to take shots from all directions.


Photobucket

Liam got out of the car and immediately set these characters up on the ground for me to take pictures of.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After watching his sisters pose in front of the window Liam hopped up on the sill and began to make such funny poses for me. So cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

11 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

What beautiful girls! And mother! I love the yellow and blue together, and I love your photography. YOU are a nice neighbor. :)

hope said...

Beautiful pics! I love the first one of Bill and Wendy!!!

Jenni said...

Great pics of this wonderful family! Had been waiting for them to show up on your blog! Do I have to move into the neighborhood to get a session too? ;-)

danakat said...

LOVIN the blue and yellow!!
I LOVE LOVE LOOooOoOOOVE the shot of the line-up of Wendy and her girls! Ah-Maz-ING!

Karen said...

Shari. My dear you are becoming quite the photograper. Having fun I am sure. I loved their outfits. Too much fun.

Wendyrful said...

Thanks Shari for the kind words, frendship, and the wonderful pics! It was fun. Thanks.

kg said...

What a fun family and I loved their yellow and blue!

Natalie said...

Shari, it has been so fun to look through your photos. I love your photography.

I also enjoyed seeing your beautiful yard this weekend. I walked by your house Friday morning and thought what a beautiful yard and what a beautiful and talented person you are!

Unknown said...

The pic of Bill is soo good! I like the funny one of Liam.

Unknown said...

oops. This is kimberly btw.

Anonymous said...

These are great! How did I miss this post? I saw these on FB and thought they were great pics of an awesome family!