Monday, March 22, 2010

Kayti

I remember the day I first really got to know this girl. It was almost three years ago and we were sitting on her Mom's dorm room bed at youth conference chatting. This was the moment I felt we clicked. As with all my Young Women, I don't get to spend enough time like that with her.
Kayti is adorable. I'm sure she will be a famous author soon. Lucky me, I am currently getting a sneak peak at her newest novel. Let me just say it's fantastic.



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh these are fantastic. I love her shoes! Great pictures!

Kim Mayfield said...

OH MY GOSH... I am dying! Photobucket is blocked by the school's filter system, so I can't see the pictures!! Can't wait to get home and see these!

And you should now... I am thoroughly convinced that she loves you more than me! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am laughing at Kim's comment. These pictures of Kayti are the BEST! She is beautiful and so happy-looking!

danakat said...

That B&W shot is STUNNING!!
Fun use of a great umbrella!

Kim Mayfield said...

YAY!! I'm finally home to see them! Shari, they are awesome!! Thanks tons!