Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shelby

This gorgeous and spunky girl is a delight to all who know her. On occasion I have had the privledge to watch her dance. Watching her can bring out a surprising amount of emotion in me. It's beautiful to behold.
Not only is she beautiful on the outside she is beautiful on the inside as well. She has strong principles and a conviction to be a force for good in this world. I always feel the spirit when she prays.
Shelby was very patient and cooperative with me, holding these poses and repeating the leaps until I could catch the right shot.
Thanks Shelby!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

Karen said...

These are beautiful! Love them all. Are you having so much fun taking pictures of these girls? Seriously loving it.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I LOVE them! Wow! Maybe by the time you're released, Shari, you will have taken pictures of just about all these great YW.

Lisha said...

Beatiful!

danakat said...

A-MAZ-ING!!!
I think the quirky foot pose in the first one may be my favorite, but all of these are publish-worthy! Seriously fantastic stuff, friend.

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I have enjoyed getting to know her in Sunday School and she really is such a great girl!

Cathy said...

Shari, these are awesome! Thank you for taking the time to capture Shelby so beautifully.