Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Kingsford Christmas

We have had a wonderful Christmas this year. Kimberly and Austin were able to join us for Christmas Eve dinner and lights at the Huntsville Botanical Garden. The lights were fantastic as usual.
We got to spend a whole hour on the phone with Brendan. It was great to hear his voice! He had so many fun stories to tell us. We miss him alot but we are so proud of his choice to serve this mission.
We have had a very peaceful day today and very much enjoyed opening and tinkering with our presents. Kendall thought it would be a bummer just spending the day with us. But as it turned out Austin and Kimberly got to spend the morning with us. So only half the day was a bummer.
We are going to the movies this evening to see Bedtime Stories. I hope its good.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

Photobucket
I love this ornament Dana!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Austin's Best christmas gifts

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Our Grand doggie "Rocky"

Photobucket

10 comments:

Dawn, said...

Merry Christmas!!! Your slipcovers are adorable!! Love that pooch!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Merry Christmas! I love all of these pictures. It was wonderful to visit with you a little bit the other night. Hello to all of your family!

Jenni said...

Merry Christmas! Beautiful tree! The movie was pretty good - there were several families from Mad. 1 & 3 there so we got to visit a few minutes afterwards. Glad your K didn't have a total bummer of a day and I told my K you loved her and she sends you one of her brilliant smiles!

Wendyrful said...

Did you like the movie? We did! When were you there? we went at 4:10 at the Monaco. Did Kendall have a good day or was she still bored being stuck with jsut the two of you?!?!

danakat said...

Your home is beautiful!
The puppy is sooo cute I want a cuddle.
Maybe you can explain the different shoes...?
Merriest of Merry Christmases, my wonderful friend! Much love from me to you.

Kim Mayfield said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad it was a good one for your family! Did you enjoy the movie? We went over to the Rave to see it, and loved it!!

hope said...

I just realized how much I have been missing on your blog. I love the homecoming dress by the way.

It was so fun sitting with you at choir. Our little Seconds hole was fun if you ask me!! I will miss that.

Such a fun Christmas it looks like!

danakat said...

Missed your face today.
You guys okay?

Anonymous said...

Loved all your pictures and I am happy that Kimberly and Austin were there! I am sure y'all had a great time together! :) Can't wait chat about our holidays!

*Lisa* said...

Hey Shari! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your house is too dang cute. Love your photos and blog too! Fun to have another ward blogger to stalk :)