Friday, July 11, 2008

The Last of June

We left for Orlando June 27th. I thought I would never get packed! All the girl's camp junk was left in my garage and on my living room floor as we bolted out the door. We stopped in Tuscaloosa to pick up Kimberly and Austin. We rented a van in Birmingham and Kendall got a back seat all to herself. Kendall's dance team won a scholarship to the dance competition and Hollywood Vibe hosted a special gala, including a nice dinner, for all of us.
We stayed in a 5 star hotel and got the park hopper tickets to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We were in Magic Kingdom for 4th of July fireworks by the castle and all around us!! So fantastic!!! The weather was great for us Alabamians! No complaints. Many happy coincidences blessed our trip with so much fun! I loved every minute of it.
Austin and I love Animal Kingdom. Clark and Kimberly's favorite park is Epcot. Kendall's favorite park is Hollywood Studios.
We missed Brendan.











4 comments:

danakat said...

You have some gorgeous kids, you know.

Call me...you stinker.

Anonymous said...

must a been fun dar in diny word what pretty persons you is for a crazy bunch a alabasters call me lol yeah right crazy is what crazy does love ya all!!!!! on a serious note i have every disease known to man

Anonymous said...

only kidding only kidding all most all of them!! love to all you crazy folk(:family is so great!!! its not unusual to be loved by anyone i love tom jones YES if you are wondering i am related to shari the crazy side anyway

Wendyrful said...

I LOVED the Disney Memory Album that Kimberly made for you of your trip! Soooo COOL!!!