Monday, July 7, 2008

Some More June

Off to YW's camp June 23-27. It was so fun being with my ward. I love our young women ! They are the best! We have the biggest ward in the stake. We brought 3 non-member girls with us to camp as well. They were all such good helpers and good to each other. The girls in my cabin read their scriptures every night with each other and taught Kendall's good friend Stephanie about the scriptures. I look forward to camp because I get to spend time with all the girls in a relaxed way. The girls who went as YCL's worked their booties off. They loved the younger girls they were mentoring and I was so proud of them. I can't believe how much I laughed!! Such sweet times!!


Our Cute Banner!



The girl's decorated our cabin.

The Goofy Gang!

gotta love 'em.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Yeap. I sure do love them. What amazing girls we get to work with.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lots of busy and BIG things that have gone on for y'all! Love all the pictures. great banner and door decor!

I love the one about Brendan going off to his mission! He is such a great person and I am sure that this will be a great experience for all of y'all!

Wendyrful said...

Thanks for sharing the fun pic's and memories of the youth, so I can see what my girls did, while they were away from home! :-)

danakat said...

I am SO glad the trek and camp are over! Not that I had to do anything, but I just missed my friend who had to do EVERYTHING.
Welcome back.

I love the pics of Brendan and you guys. I can't wait to hear more details.

I posted. You motivated me.
Thanks.

snbjork said...

Congratulations on all the awesome things you've had going on this last month or so! Barry will be thrilled to hear about Brendan leaving for his mission. When he worked with him in the YM, he only ever had positive things to say about him. Where is he serving?

I have Kendall's books. They were so fun to read! We've all had the flu (or some kind of stomach illness) this week, so we've been out of circuit. Maybe I could just bring them to church on Sunday? What time do you guys meet? Our meetings are over at noon.