Friday, July 25, 2008

Heaven Sent!

Don't know why but I was feeling sorta low. Nothing came to mind as to why. I just couldn't shake it. It was not that time of the month even. Then I looked out my kitchen window and I saw him in my bird bath. A gift from heaven! Wow! I AM loved.


Blue Birds are my Favorite!!!

He appeared to be doing some serious house hunting...

Does his wife approve?

"But, I like this one!!"




Next year they will stay because I am getting them a real blue bird house!

8 comments:

danakat said...

Of course you're loved, you goober.
And that blue bird knows some good digs when he sees them.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those birds! They are soooo GORGEOUS!!! Great pictures too! That bird has fantastic taste in houses!

You need to call when you are low and then I can tell ya how great you are and kidnap you for a half gallon(or more depending on the lowness)ice cream stop!!! :)

Dawn, said...

Gorgeous photos!! That blue bird has great taste.

Kim Mayfield said...

Great pics! You are so amazing! I'm so blessed to be able to call you my friend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lacey Freeman said...

What awesome pictures! I love them!

Wendyrful said...

As your V.T. I should have known... and shown up on your doorstep with a little something. :-) I am jsut around the corner and love to chat, so... if you ever feel low and want to visit, let me know. Hope things are looking up. (((HUGS)))
Great pic's of the bird. What kind of houses do they like???

Lisha said...

Love the pictures, and here's to many more happy, loved days!