Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sweet Peas in D.C.

We took Kendall's best friend Stephanie with us to D.C. We will definitely take her with us on a trip again. She is a delight. Kendall and Stephanie are like two peas in a pod. They get along amazingly well. I had the best time hanging with these two. The weather was a little chilled which made it all the more fun for these sweet peas to get dolled up and have their picture taken. We took pictures all over and I filled one whole SD card and there were hardly any pictures of the sites. Just these two gorgeous gals. What fun!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I LOVE these pictures of Kendall and Stephanie--both are such beautiful girls. I also love the pictures of D.C. (just about my favorite place). Funny thing is, we were going to go the week of fall break, too, until we had all the medical stuff with Susie. So, extra fun to see your pictures. Miss you, Shari!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! They look amazing! I especially love the ones of the girls looking at the fallens names!

They girls look so beautiful! Looks like y'all had a blast! i want to go to D.C., but no can do anytime soon! :)

danakat said...

Your pictures are amazing. I love the first one! Looks like a teaser shot for a TV show. K's red coat is drool-able.
That girl should seriously be making money with that face.

Kim Mayfield said...

What fabulous pictures!!! I love those two girls! I look forward to their visits after lunch everyday.

Stefanie H said...

Beauties!!

Wendyrful said...

CUTE RED COAT!!!! Awesome! and the pic's of the girls reflections in the Viet Nam memorial wall... wow! those are amazing!